sábado, 12 de março de 2011

The party never ends..



Hey there.. This is an unprecedented fact, I write three consecutive days on my blog! Well, yesterday after the “Sushi time” with the guys at Philadelphia sushi bar we spent a good time at Sabrina’s home but an unpleasant fact made ​​the night imperfect. One of our friends didn’t have dinner with us because of her boyfriendShe wanted to go but the stupid boyfriend wanted to avoid us and forced ​​her to spend the night alone with him while we all had fun near to where they were but we did not know…I got home at 1 am and that’s to early than I usually arrive!  
In the morning I was woken by a phone callFernanda was inviting me to spend the day in the pool at Sabrina’s home. The day was very pleasant although the subject of our friend who left us last night didn’t go out of our minds ... after all she appeared and we talked about all that stuff and finally we understood better her situation…  Tonight I’m going to really celebrate Sabrina’s birthday at the club! Omg I waited so long for this night.. Music Box club is the power!!! :D 
In a feel hours i'll have to be ready to leave so i'm going to have some sleep before I go..

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário