terça-feira, 15 de março de 2011

Nostalgia..

I'll publish this post based on a person with a song...



Well...it's never easy to talk or even think about this..So many people have gone through my life and some of them were really, really special but even a big lover is not compared to you. You are the one that I most miss in my life and being so close and distant of you at the same time kills me always when I think about the story of us..
"Oh simple complication, miscommunications lead to fall out so many things that I wish you knew so many walls up I can't break through.." The year of 2010 was the year of "super" complication and miscommunications which made ​​so many wounds and weakened us in a way that we broke up without any explanation…"I don't know what to say since the twist of fate when it all broke down and the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now" ...When I had the chance to say what I needed to say to you I screwed it up..and the beautiful story of a true friendship turned into a tragedy...
Next chapter...  "You held your pride like you should've held me..Oh, I'm scared to see the ending, why are we pretending this is nothing?Holding our pride as always .. this is inside of us and we know the proud doesn't make us any better ... Losing you forever is one of my most horrifying feelings and absentmindedly I prefer to pretend that someday all this mess is going to be okay.. Why are we pretending this is nothing?! 
"This is looking like a contest of who can act like they care less but I liked it better when you were on my side.The battles in your hands now but I would lay my armor down if you said you'd rather love than fight".
 I loved you so much and never needed to tell you this because being by your side was just enough for me… Now is different. Not different because of the feelings but because of lack of your presence in my life. Why are we acting like this? This is looking like a contest of who can act like they care less but I really liked my friend when you were on my side. I always was sure about what I wanted but never acted like the way it should be… Today I read something you said and I don’t know if I was misunderstood but I desperately thought that words could be referring about me and here I’m to say to you that the battle’s in your hands now because I already laid my armor down because I’d rather love than fight.
“I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us, how we met and the sparks flew instantly and people would say they're the lucky ones. I used to know my place was the spot next to you…Now I'm searching the room for an empty seat” I believe I wasn’t the only one who used to think one day we’d tell the story of us; how two friends together owned  the world of their dreams and how much they were the lucky ones…
“Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking and I'm dying to know is it killing you like its killing me”
It’s my chance to admit that even if I have all the best friends by my side what I had with you was something different than everything… Even standing in a crowded room I still miss a part of my heart, you... I wish you could forgive me and only you and me rebuild what was stolen of us... 
Soon I'll be leaving for a new life and after this happen our story could end trully forever...even with this tragical ending i'd like to ask you to never forget what meant for you because for me you're unforgettable,
I miss you.

The end.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário