segunda-feira, 14 de março de 2011

Just let it flow...

Good Monday to all! After a restless weekend here I am on this boring Monday morning… Every time this day comes unfortunately the blue mood is included.  After a lot of fun, staying home abandoned and in a cloudy day looks like a heat shock...To complete the perfect day the hangover still haunts me.  
Finally I going to my dentist today at 5 pm, it's been a long time no going to visit her, what's very unusual for me because I have brackets (what a shame), I can’t wait to remove them! 

After the Saturday party I realized how much I am outdated about the Latest Top Tunes of this year... So I designed to myself a challenge that it is: "Find all the unknown songs which you listened at the party"! This is an awkward feeling because I felt as if I had been stuck on time and it doesn’t feel good so I don’t wanna look like a weird guy who isn’t catch up with the latest trends beyond what, I like to be linked with the world!
Today at the lunch time, sister invited a couple friends to have lunch with us and as she already knows, I like when she brings her friends to home and that made my day less borring because the routine is usually boring to me!
Now in the evening dad called me to ask me a favor, it was a translation of one phrase that he had received from his computer adviser but  he didn’t know what it meant so after I did the favor when he was sufficient meek  for  the sudden request  I took the chance to talk about the expensive course that I needed to do because of  the cruise job requirement and without any blah blah blah he accepted to defray it! He’ll call me on Wednesday and finally i'll take the last step to my new life...on board!

On the next few days I wont probably be writing on the blog because of the lack of interesting news to share.. maybe I can post something not related with my routine but with something I think is cool enough :} 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário