quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2011

The rush is worth the price I pay…

Well spending all this time at home, unoccupied and motionless has been driving me into the craziness because at the beginning of my journey I thought that this “free-time” could be a good chance for to organize my life and principally my mind however the empty time after certain period of time turns into a big road without a destination. Deeply in my mind I’m aware that I’m the mainly responsible for the delay in my life and now I realize after all the wasted opportunities that I must react ahead all these mistakes!
     The biggest danger of being a wild dreamer is to feed the wrong expectations for an uncertain future. Particularly sometimes I catch me inquiring myself about the choices that I’ve made to my life and honestly I don’t know if I’m pretty sure about my psychological preparation to face the crazy experiences which are to come. Every time I’m with my family and friends having a good time the linger question catches me up: “Do you really wanna leave home?” Simultaneously comes to my mind pictures of all the special moments that I’d be regretted to have missed…
      Somewhere inside of my heart something tells me to not give up of my dreams and to not be slave of feelings which are arise from insecurity.  I’m holding up my head and keep believing in what I’ve designed to my future and nothing besides God will be able to stop me!


Always being a little bit too dramatic and I forgot to mention all the good things that have been happening to my life!  In comparison with the last post I must confess that physically I’ve reached what I needed however I’ve not reached yet what my heart needs. The other good news is about the last holiday where I met so many special people which captivated me in a way I could never expect! Unforgettable moments that made me see and comprehend a lot of things about people that I couldn’t do. Another thing which makes me happier is to have found good new friends and be sure that the old good friendships keep getting stronger everyday! Thanks God! 

"The friendship develops happiness and reduces suffering, doubling our joy and dividing our pain." Joseph Addison                  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário