sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2011

I should've known...

Once more life teaches me new lessons. It's amazing how time can shape the way we interpret the world around us. How often do we expect something from someone and  disappoint ourselves  and makes us see that the world is not the way we would like it to be. My days are sadder because life has just given me one more reality shock. How someone who became an example which you wanted to follow suddenly becomes the most fragile and defeated person you know? .. how suddenly the friend you always hoped to have and finally was happy to have, turns its back without even saying goodbye? I always try to expect the best from people but I always end up disappointing myself  but now the fall hurt a bit more than it should and when you unwittingly fall in love for the wrong person, fall for one who can not give you anything in return but what about when it's good enough for you only when the person is with you.. what about when your amazing person decides to just forget you..How it hurts .. how I wish you could see how much it hurts me but does you even care? I think you have never given the value that I deserve and  if you had, you would not have left me for a simple complication, a little misscomunication. 
My head and heart are in conflict as always, even if I was wrong to expect more and more and even if you have not act in the right way but I still wish that no proud of this world let you miss the chance to back up .. I tried not to let you make this huge mistake but everyone knows what they do, at least they should do. I never wanted to hurt you much less make you feel used! Everything I was,every little feeling I felt was real intense and without masks or disguise because I gave the best of me from the bottom of my heart... but for you my feelings might not mean anything..  What a shame, what a pitty for you to had take so long to show who you really are, what a pitty for me to have tought one day that you would be by my side...  Should've I known? All I wanted was to see the happiness of people I love around me but now I'm sure that I cant control everything around me but now as well I know how to control my heart and make it listen tho the prudence before my blind optimism.. I'll never forget you, will never forget what we been through... I miss you.
Once more as well Taylor knows how i feel: 



Never wanted this, never wanna see you hurt,every little bump in the road I tried to swerve but people are people and sometimes it doesn't work out.....It's two a.m feelin' like I just lost a friend hope you know this ain't easy ,easy for me...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário